Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks released over 2 publications 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee — part one of our new Hillary Leaks series.
Crowdstrike’s assessment is that Russia is responsible for the hack, but they were not alone. Media outlets, such as REUTERS chimed in with their impeccable, yet totally unnamed, sources can confirm these claims.
A U.S. official involved in the investigation said that the classified information collected on the hack so far “indicated beyond a reasonable doubt that it originated in Russia.”
Usually, the Russians are not ham-handed,” said He said Russia was believed to have hacked Democratic and Republican campaigns in 2008, but that it did not leak material.
“It would be a bold move to try and shape the election, but we can’t rule it out,” Lewis said.
They’ve been silent since Dec. 16, even as Sony reversed its decision to cancel the release of “The Interview” — a movie that depicts a couple of bumbling Americans recruited by the CIA to assassinate North Korean ruler Kim Jong-un.
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) October 13, 2016
NEW WIKILEAKS! Podesta Emails part two: 2,000 more emails… Post what you find below
Start here: https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/785474021211140096 Findings
- EMAILID 2170 Attachment How to make $8 Million campaign debt disappear for Hillary? For example by “renting voter and donor information lists” from the Hillary 2008 campaign. Renting them with other organizations that they control, thus funneling money back into the campaign to cancel the debt. This was outlined in a memo, but they actually did it. With HillPAC for example (investigated by a journalist at The Intercept).
- EMAILID 2783 Hillary took foreign money. The implication through Huma is she knew about it and solicited it. FARA stands for the Foreign Actors Registration Act Huma said…”we had decided to accept it wanted to know who the individuals are and (Hillary) wants to weigh in”
- EMAILID 3990 “Beyond this Hillary should stop attacking Bernie, especially when she says things that are untrue, which candidly she often does. I am one of the people with credibility to suggest Bernie people support her in November, and she and Benenson and others have no idea of the damage she does to herself with these attacks, which she does not gain by making.”
- EMAILID 2953 Too afraid to ask for Bernie’s medical records. Knowing Hillary’s medical records are much worse.
- EMAILID 2485 Names of some big money Democrat donors.
- EMAILID 2301 A famous but unnamed journalist is warning about how “Clinton’s sex life” could cause problems because “sources close to the Clintons” are telling him exactly that. Attempts are made to shut up these sources internally, because Bill Clinton sex “allegations are hurting both Clintons” LOL
- EMAILID 3782 HRC Campaign thanking Univision’s owner Haim Saban for its moderators handling of Hillary against Sanders. Things were a bit rigged against Bernie?
- EMAILID 1786 Preparing for huge attacks on Bernie Sanders : “Sanders once wrote that men fantasize about women being on their knees and women fantasize about being raped by three men simultaneously.”
- EMAILID 2535 Hillary Camp prepares for hard-hitting interview with MSNBC “journalist”, they prepare sections of text for her. They call the whole thing “tax hit”, meaning the thing is supposed to be some hit piece against Bernie (possibly). This is early 2016, so during the fighting against Bernie. HRC then proceeds to read sections almost verbatim from these prepared remarks : compare this video to the text .
- EMAILID 3154 Discussion about the emails. Should Hillary make a joke about the emails? She shouldn’t because “We don’t know what’s in the emails, so we are nervous about this. Might get a big laugh tonight and regret it when content of emails is disclosed. “- Mandy Grunwald . Better not to joke about the “emails” (turns out the email case was really about how she exposed classified TOP SECRET/SAP information through the “emails” to the following people: Combetta, Pagliano, all of her lawyers, all of Platte River Network maybe a few janitors. )
- EMAILID 2631 Hillary’s stance on the Defense of Marriage Act revealed, 2015 October “I’m not saying double down or ever say it again. I’m just saying that she’s not going to want to say she was wrong about that, given she and her husband believe it and have repeated it many times. Better to reiterate evolution, opposition to DOMA when court considered it, and forward looking stance.”
- EMAILID 2372 Hillary campaign scared shitless, about the NYT. Maybe they will report meetings with a PAC “So afraid that NYT is going with this story on Priorities whether we like or not. They have sources about the meetings. Honestly, it sounds like Priorities staff was yapping.” Did the NYT go with it? (They didn’t, they are in the tank). Language suggests meetings took place, there was coordination with Priorities PAC.
EMAILID 2676 Probably the moment when they figured out how to destroy all of the emails: “When I worked for the leadership we had a records retention policy to actively destroy all emails after 3 or 6 months . Each office made up its own policy. ” So if you just change your policy to something “made up”, you get to destory all the evidence after the fact. BLEACHBIT TIME
Eventually the information being uncovered was beyond believable for any normal (((normie))) individual to comprehend. To fully understand the the information flow and digging for answers actively yourself.
Ahhh but then it got better! The Hillariously predicable Clinton camp went on the aggressive and got away with it! These ARE the Clintons we are talking about here… Bill had no problems with deception and lies before when he WAS the president, It didn’t seem likely that the change of heart would happen anytime before the election was over (or quite possibly ever). THEY INTRODUCED THE MEME FAKE NEWS and WARNED against it. As if it would be as bad as trump supporters NOT ACCEPTING THE RESULTS OF THE ELECTION. It was a smart move on her end though, I will say, it did keep the majority of people in my social circles away from the information.
Fake News virtually didn’t exist on the internet prior to October 2013
And so fast forward to present day and you have the same lousy media spreading totally wild claims and people STILL falling for it as if they are captive to these operatives.Are we as a society so highly susceptible to the hold these people have on our daily lives that we not only fall for it, but continually ALLOW it to happen? Are there some that are not motivated to do their part to at least be informed and in control of the information they allow themselves to believe? Do some feel its more important to get along with everyone than it is to raise an issue that may be unpopular at the time? How can you be certain that the the current culture or norms are not based entirely on facts, but rather how “facts” are presented to you and by whom. Or what facts are ignored.
LIKE THE ONE IN MAY 2015 – Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
What is ultimate the hardest thing for people to understand, is that the Majority of people who find themselves in similar position as myself are not politically motivated people. We don’t have aspirations for anything in politics other than keeping politics out our lives and wanting nothing more than liberty, peace and justice for the betterment of all.
So when I see news outlets like Buzzfeed EXCLUSIVE: Leaked Screenshots Reveal BuzzFeed Director Wishing for Trump Assassination having discussions about assassinating the president AND publishing fake news stories of Trump giving Russian hookers a golden shower… I just think to myself… how pathetic those people are and how unfortunate they are to have missed out on one of the most amazing experiences that will never happen again. They know only one way and that’s the way of Hillary… Don’t even show up to give a concession speech because the class, character and quality are simply not there.
With all that being said…. It does beg the question: will James Julio be able to come in and save the day if all other attempts at diplomacy fail? Possibly Katy Perry?
Or could it be that the real “Interview” is playing out before our very eyes as Trump attempts to court the North Korean leader saying he would be ‘Honored’ to meet Kim Jong-un. If he were to arrange a sit down, one that would almost certainly determine the foreign dictators fate, the levels of irony at play would only be something that I’d come to expect in this day and age.
North Korea on Friday accused U.S. and South Korean intelligence services of hatching a plot to assassinate dictator Kim Jong Un with a “biochemical substance.” The claim comes amid rising tensions between the U.S. and North Korea over the reclusive regime’s nuclear weapons program and recent provocative ballistic missile tests.