Doug Ross on Director Blue make some astute observations on President Obama and his growing milestones as President of the United States. As he speaks about being a father this Father’s Day, he talks about himself alot, as he always does. So, this father’s day, let us take account of our President’s record of historic milestones in American history.
Yes, he’s historic, alright.
• First President to Violate the War Powers Act
• First President to Orchestrate the Sale of Murder Weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels
• First President to Require All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Third Party
• First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Union Supporters
• First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees
• First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places
• First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It
• First President to Withdraw an Existing Coal Permit That Had Been Properly Issued Years Ago
• First President to Golf 73 Separate Times in His First Two-and-a-Half Years in Office
But remember: he will not rest until all Americans have jobs, affordable homes, green-energy vehicles, and the environment is repaired, etc., etc., etc.