Secure Freedom Radio with Frank Gaffney in Washington DC interviews CHRIS FARRELL, Director of Research and Investigation at Judicial Watch, CLIFF KINCAID, President and Founder of America’s Survival Inc, ANDY McCARTHY, author of “Faithless Execution: Building the Political Case for Obama’s Impeachment”, and Rep. JOE HECK, (NV-3), member of the House Armed Services Committee and House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on the present threats against our country.
With Chris Farrell, Cliff Kincaid, Andy McCarthy, Rep. Joe Heck
LISTEN TO PODCASTS HERE
CHRIS FARRELL, Director of Research and Investigation at Judicial Watch:
- Concerns of an Islamic terrorist threat to the U.S.-Mexico border
- Ways that government buracracy hinders the pursuit of terrorists
- Was the “Bergdahl swap” legal?”
CLIFF KINCAID, President and Founder of America’s Survival Inc.:
LISTEN TO PODCASTS HERE
- Russia’s propaganda war and the lack of a proper counter-narrative to it
- The Putin Administration’s long history of wrongdoing
- The isolationist slant of Libertarian national security objectives
- Koch Brothers’ business ties with China and Russia
ANDY McCARTHY, author of “Faithless Execution: Building the Political Case for Obama’s Impeachment”:
- U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron’s failure to recognize Shariah’s roots in Islamic doctrine
- The Congressional bipartisan divide on how to deal with ISIS
- Examples of Islamic extremism outside of Al Qaeda and the Islamic State
- Is U.S. foreign Policy enabling an Iranian hegemony in the Middle East?
Rep. JOE HECK, (NV-3), member of the House Armed Services Committee and House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence:
- Reports of a possible teaming-up between ISIS and Mexican cartels in Juarez, Mexico
- Vulnerability of the American electric grid to jihadist extremists
- An argument for the authorization of military force to fight radical Islamist groups
- A look back at the controversial swap of the “Taliban Five” for Bowe Bergdahl
Secure Freedom Radio is the place where national security policy makers both listen to and contribute to the content. That’s because, like all informed voters, they need depth in national security and foreign policy media that cuts past the sound bites to the heart of consequential issues. Our guests and regular contributors include past and present government officials, lawmakers, military personnel, experts, journalists, commentators and freedom fighters, from here and abroad.
Secure Freedom Radio airs on three different networks: weeknights nationally on IRN USA at 5 pm ET; weeknights at 9 pm ET, Saturdays at noon, and Sundays at noon and 5 pm ET on 1260 WRC AM in Washington D.C.; and Saturdays nationally on Talk Radio Network.
Frank Gaffney’s daily national security commentary, Secure Freedom Minute, airs each day on the Encounter Magazine Radio Show on the Bott Radio Network and on the Sandy Rios in the Morning show on American Family Radio Talk. Encounter Magazine airs 3:00-3:30 PM (EST). Bott Radio Network now operates 90 broadcast signals covering 50 million people in 15 states.