Lt. Col. William V. “Bill” Cowan (Ret.) is a retired USMC Lieutenant Colonel and an accomplished public speaker on matters of national security and terrorism. A Fox News contributor, he is a retired Marine Corps officer who spent three-and-a-half years on combat assignments in Vietnam. Cowan has published editorials in The Washington Post, and has been a contributing columnist to local newspapers in Virginia and California. He is a co-founder of the WVC3 Group, a company providing homeland security services, support and technologies to government and commercial clients.
- FBI’s Investigation of Hillary Clinton
- Nuclear Pseudo-Summit (sans Russia, Iran, North Korea, and Pakistan)
- Obama’s Commuting of “non-violent” Criminals – who is next?
- The Offensive in Mosul
- The Pentagon’s hunt for Al-Baghdadi
- Israel’s Operation in the Sinai