You do not have to cave to the demands of political correctness. You can fight it…Rush Limbaugh
Presidential candidate Ben Carson has accurately stated that a Muslim should not be President of the United States.
Other GOP candidates have come out against that statement. Ted Cruz (@TedCruz) and Carly Fiorina (@ apparently are not educated in the stark differences between the ideology that Muslims adhere to, which is Sharia Law, and our Constitution, which has been the foundation for our country and has been defending with the blood of patriots and our liberties protected.
A Muslim president would have conflicts in the following comparison by the Center for Security Policy. Which one would he side with, Sharia or the Constitution? If his answer is the Constitution, then how do we know he is not practicing taqiyya, the art of lying in order to further the cause of Islam.
Americans who realize the threat of Sharia against our country are certainly supportive of Carson and comes at a time when the Obama administration is opening up the flood gates to Syrian refugees, most of which are unvetted Muslims.
Shariah Law vs. the Constitution
- Constitution: Article VI:“This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby”
- Shariah: “The source of legal rulings for all acts of those who are morally responsible is Allah.” (a1.1, Umdat al-salik or The Reliance of the Traveller, commonly accepted work of Shariah jurisprudence); “There is only one law which ought to be followed, and that is the Sharia.” (Seyed Qutb); “Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a State on the basis of its own ideology and program.” (Seyed Abul A’ala Maududi)
First Amendment: Freedom of religion
- Constitution: First Amendment: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof ”
- Shariah: “Those who reject Islam must be killed. If they turn back (from Islam), take hold of them and kill them wherever you find them.” Quran 4:89 ; “Whoever changed his [Islamic] religion, then kill him” Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:84:57. In historic and modern Shariah states, Shariah law enforces dhimmi status (second-class citizen, apartheid-type laws) on nonMuslims, prohibiting them from observing their religious practices publicly, building or repairing churches, raising their voices during prayer or ringing church bells; if dhimmi laws are violated in the Shariah State, penalties are those used for prisoners of war: death, slavery, release or ransom.(o9.14, o11.0-o11.11, Umdat al-salik).
First Amendment: Freedom of speech
- Constitution: First Amendment: Congress shall not abridge “the freedom of speech.”
- Shariah: Speech defaming Islam or Muhammad is considered “blasphemy” and is punishable by death or imprisonment. First Amendment: Freedom to dissent
- Constitution: First Amendment: “Congress cannot take away the right of the people “to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”
- Shariah: Non-Muslims are not to harbor any hostility toward the Islamic state or give comfort to those who disagree with Islamic government.
Second Amendment: Right to self-defense
- Constitution: Second Amendment: “The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
- Shariah: Under historic and modern dhimmi laws, non-Muslims cannot possess swords, firearms or weapons of any kind.
Fifth, Sixth and Seventh Amendments: Right to due process and fair trial
- Constitution: Fifth Amendment: “no person shall be held to answer for a capital or otherwise infamous crime… without due process of law.” Sixth Amendment: guarantees a “public trial by an impartial jury.” Seventh Amendment: “the right of trial by jury shall be preserved.”
- Shariah: Hadith Sahih al-Bukhari: Muhammad said, “No Muslim should be killed for killing a Kafir (infidel).” Non-Muslims are prohibited from testifying against Muslims. A woman’s testimony is equal to half of a man’s.
Eighth Amendment: No cruel and unusual punishment
- Constitution: Eighth Amendment: “nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.”
- Shariah: Under Shariah punishments are barbaric: “Cut off the hands of thieves, whether they are male or female, as punishment for what they have done – a deterrent from Allah.” Quran 5:38; A raped woman is punished:”The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication – flog each of them with a hundred stripes” (Sura 24:2).
Fourteenth Amendment: Right to equal protection and due process
- Constitution: Fourteenth Amendment: “No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. “
- Shariah: Under dhimmi laws enforced in modern Shariah states, Jews, Christians and other non-Muslims are not equal to Muslims before the law. Under Shariah law, women, girls, apostates, homosexuals and “blasphemers” are all denied equality under the law. For more information on Shariah law vs. the Constitution: Shariah: The Threat to America in paperback or kindle at amazon.com, or free download at http://www.shariahthethreat.com
The United States is under attack by foes who are openly animated by what is known in Islam as shariah, or Islamic law. According to shariah, every faithful Muslim is obligated to wage jihad – whether violent or not – against those who do not adhere to this comprehensive, totalitarian, political-military code. A team of experts coordinated by the Center for Security Policy has recently produced a ground-breaking report,Shariah: The Threat to America, describing in detail precisely what shariah is and what it means for all of us. What follows is extracted from that report.
- What Is Shariah?
- How Does Shariah Define Jihad?
- ‘Civilization Jihad’ – the Muslim Brotherhood’s Potent Weapon
- True Lies – the Paradox of Debating Shariah
- Taqiyya – A Concept of Deceit that Security Professionals Must Know
- Slander – How it is Used and Abused Under Shariah
- How Shariah ‘Blasphemy’ Laws are Being Imposed On Us
- What is the Muslim Brotherhood and How Does it Operate?
- Genesis of the Muslim Brotherhood
- Movement of the Muslim Brotherhood into the West
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s Westward Infiltration
- The Muslim Brotherhood in America
- The Holy Land Trial: On the Trail of the Muslim Brotherhood
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s ‘Strategic Plan’
- Penetration of the US Government: A Case Study
- Mapping the Muslim Brotherhood in America
- Who’s Who in the American Muslim Brotherhood