by Eliana Benador
As days go by, Americans seem to have entered a permanent, soporific state and have decided to, dutifully, wait until 2012 to remove the current tenant of the White House -and who has recently raised in the the world barometer, to be crowned probably as one of the most uneducated presidents in the history of what used to be the world superpower.
Recent MSM headlines
Just as 20 of Bahrain’s physicians were being sentenced to prison terms of 5-15 years for treating victims of peaceful demonstrations, according to Al Jazeera, the US Government report showed a $112M rise in arms sales to Bahrain, in the shape of a package of 200M, much of it involving aircraft and military electronics. The US also licensed $760,000 in exports of rifles, shotguns and assault weapons in 2010. By contrast, US military exports to Bahrain in 2009 totaled $88M.
Part of this week’s news is also the untold, silent and yet ominous, Obama’s “sucker punch” against America: “Islam-Inspired Comic Superheroes, Lauded by Obama, Head to U.S.” Courtesy of a Kuwaiti psychologist, Naif al-Mutawa, who presents in his cartoons, a legion of Islamic, Muslim superheroes -to be added to the power-paraphernalia that began with the spread of world terror throughout the planet exported by the Muslim world. As a psychologist and pro-Islam activist, al-Mutawa excels in his role to intrinsically help widespread their world-domination agenda.
Besides that, the capture-execution of Anwar al-Awlaki in Yemen has been used to portray it, especially on Fox News, as “The American Terrorist.” This is part of the stubborn program conceived by Obama and his Administration, in order to lower us to the same level of the Muslim community as large -those doing virtually nothing to stop their terrorists and suicide-homicide-bombers.
This time, however, Obama’s message will boomerang. Let me explain. The sheer fact that Obama had given his agreement to kill the one who they relish calling “the American terrorist” shows by default, exactly what the Muslims do not do. America “DID” take care of ‘her’ terrorist. America executed ‘her’ terrorist. Now, that is a difference such as night and day. So, Administration, good try.
News this week also announced that in the end, top US officials have met with members of the Muslim Brotherhood -religious- political party.
And, what a difference a change of regime makes: during the time of former Egyptian leader Hosni Mubarak in power the religiously-based Muslim Brotherhood was off-limits. Winds have turned favorably for the brothers now that president Obama decided Mubarak was no longer a suitable ally for the America he (O) had in mind.
The time has come to make allies with the enemies of America -all that under the watchful, patient and loving eyes of John and Jane Doe…
Meanwhile, in a display of more Muslim terror, fratricide news inform us of “The detonation of a truck loaded with drums of fuel in downtown Mogadishu on Tuesday that killed 70 people is raising concerns that al-Qaeda-linked terrorists in Somalia remain a potent force.”
Another opportunity to remember that the American president has sent their military to fight in Libya -next to former America’s archenemy: Al Qaeda terrorists, who are now part of the opposition, and have a great friend in the person of none other than Barack Hussein Obama.
With such busy news, it’s time to focus on some housekeeping matters of importance.
As we see American being brought down day by day, it’s time to formulate the following question with clarity:
Do we have what it takes to impeach B. Hussein O. now?
In the America we know, there is a very delineated separation between Congress and the Executive. Congress is the lawmaking body. Should the Executive try or want to take up the power of making laws -the Executive would be engaging in an act of tyranny. In short, our Republic was founded on a strict separation of powers, essential to liberty.
James Madison points out in Federalist 47 that “The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny.”
So, if such strong checks and balances were and are necessary to resist the tyranny of men, then why are they not being employed?
Consider the following overreach by our current tyrannical Executive:
- DREAM ACT (acronym for Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors) In May 2009, Democrats put it forward and before a vote was even held, Obama passes the Dream Act through Executive Order.
- “Cap and Trade” legislation was defeated in Congress, yet President Obama pushes his agenda into law through the EPA, an executive branch agency. [The House Rules Committee unveiled the latest version of the bill, which weighs in at 1,201 pages. It features new items such as $7.5 billion in “green bonds” for a new federal financing agency called the Clean Energy Deployment Administration, extra emission allowances for politically powerful rural electric cooperatives, greater flexibility for states that want to use free allowances for mass transit, and tweaks benefiting a range of companies, including algae-based biofuel producers and major petroleum refiners.]
- “Self-defense is an inalienable right…” However, on July 12, 2011, Obama issues Executive order restricting the 2nd Amendment rights of citizens in the southern border states of Texas, California, New Mexico and Arizona.
- Obama’s FCC decided last year to assume authority over the internet regulation despite a ruling by a federal appeals court explicitly denying the commission that authority. In contradiction to the court’s ruling FCC voted 3-2 in December to pass the first ever federal regulations on internet traffic.
- In another display of his tyrannic rule, Obama unilaterally decided to declare war on Libya. When Congress disagreed, he simply ignored them, their lawsuit, and the War Powers Act which is just a restatement of the separation of powers that already exists in the Constitution.
- More arbitrary measures, with far reaching, vast implications among our traveling population, from children to senior citizens. On January 28, Transportation Security Administration (TSA) head John Pistole announced that the Screening Partnership Program, which allows airports to privatize their security procedures, would no longer be available. TA’s decision is directly contrary to the Aviation and Transportation Security Act of 2001, which statutorily grants this ability for airports to privatize.
- Rather than push Congress to repeal federal laws against Marijuana, the Justice Department decided in 2009 that it would simply stop enforcing the federal laws. Proposals to legalize Marijuana at the federal level consistently fail, but that has not stopped the Obama administration.
- In blatant dismantlement of the marriage institution, as the Administration did not agree with the law, they simply ignored it. The Department of Justice has announced that they would no longer enforce the Defense of Marriage Act.
- Congress removes the card check provision from the Employee Free Choice Act to maintain the rights of the people to choose not to unionize. The National Labor Relations Board moves to reduce the length of time for elections in order to limit employer’s ability to present their own case against unionization, having the effect of overriding Congress and limiting the people’s choice to not unionize.
- Obama Administration suggests that they could ignore Congressional authority and raise the Debt Ceiling unilaterally by reinterpreting the 14th Amendment. All indicates that now Mitch McConnell wishes to surrender the Constitution to the President, rather than protect it from *all* enemies within and without.
And, the list grows by the day, and Americans know that.
Pushing his role as a true tyrant, after having lost elections last November 2010, when he lost control over the House, Obama made clear that whenever he could not legislate, he was going to regulate. Trouble is, the Executive Branch is not the lawmaker body of the American Constitutional Republic. And, as constitutional lawyer Krisy Anne Hall expresses: “When this kind of over reach happened in 1689 and in 1776 it was seen as tyranny; an attempt to completely destroy Liberty.”
To make it short and sweet, let me signal that the Supreme Court has particularly emphasized that executive orders cannot be made law. Impeachment was in order at the time of the colonies time and time again when this behavior happened.
ROADMAP TO IMPEACHMENT
- Congress must override any and all executive orders with adequate legislation.
- Congress must procede to exercise Congressional oversight over those Executive agencies and defund them, as necessary.
- With immediate effect Congress must begin the impeachment process.
- It is up to Congress to end the current unconstitutional usurpation by the executive branch.
For once, the American people has the privilege to hold the reins of History in their hands, given that experience is proving time and again that Obama’s attempts to establish tyranny and completely destroy liberty, are his top priority.
Therefore it behooves the American people to demand immediate impeachment of a president whose main goal since the beginning has been to dismantle America.
Sure, you could wait until 2012. But, it’s unimaginable the damage that could be inflicted on our country by a president who behaves like a tyrant.
America, the time has come. The time is now.
Save America. Impeach B. Hussein O. now.
Goodwill Ambassador Eliana Benador is a national and international global strategist and the former CEO and founder of Benador Associates. You can find her at the Goodwill Ambassador or at her website. Follow her on Twitter, or herpolitical page on Facebook and her business page on Facebook