Pamela Geller French authorities identified Sunday two of the eight Paris attackers killed in a series of planned shootings and bombings in the city and have arrested some of the man’s family members. One of the suicide bombers who carried out the Paris attacks was identified Saturday by a French parliament member as Ismael Omar Mostefai. Jean-Pierre Gorges, who is also the mayor of Chatres, wrote on Facebook that Mostefai lived in his town until at least 2012. According to Le Monde, Mostefai likely traveled to Syria in the winter of 2013-2014, where he joined the ranks of the Islamic State.

FOX News: French prosecutors identified the man as Ismael Omar Mostefai as one of the attackers killed in the attacks Friday night, according to Sky News. Paris prosecutor’s office spokeswoman Agnes Thibault-Lecuivre said some of Mostefai’s family members have been arrested but refused to further comment on how many had been detained but said searches were underway. Sky News reported Mostefai is a French citizen, born in Courcouronnes, Essone in November 1985 and lived in Chartres, southwest of the capital. Paris prosecutor Francois Molins told Sky News Mostefai had a criminal record and was known to security services, but never spent time in jail. “He caught police’s attention due to the violation of public power,” Molins said. “From 2004 to 2010, he was pronounced guilty eight times, but has never been in prison. In 2010, he was blacklisted by the police due to extreme behaviours, but never been classified into any illegal extremist groups.”
Eight terrorists wielding AK-47s and wearing suicide belts carried out a series of coordinated attacks at six sites around Paris Friday night, killing at least 129 people and wounding at least 352 others.
“Who Are Ismaël Omar Mostefai And Abbdulakbak B.? Paris Attackers Responsible For France Bombings, Shootings,” By Jackie_Salo, IBTimes, November 14 2015 Ismaël Omar Mostefai and Abbdulakbak B. have been identified as two of the eight attackers who launched a deadly rampage in the French capital, killing at least 129 people and injuring more than 350. Ismael was reportedly identified from a fingerprint from a severed finger of one of the suicide bombers, French media reported. The father and brother of Ismael, who is a French national, were being held by authorities on suspicion, according to reports.
All eight attackers have been killed, reported the Associated Press. At least seven of the militants died in suicide bombings. It was reported that when French authorities stormed the Bataclan concert hall in Paris, terminating a hostage situation involving more than 200 people, three of the gunmen detonated suicide belts, killing themselves. Gunmen held the hostages for more than two hours, as gunfire and bangs could be heard from outside. About 100 people were executed at the Bataclan, Agence France-Presse reported. Some of those held hostage tweeted pleas for police assistance from inside the concert hall. The assailants were all men and were not masked at the time of the attacks, the Los Angeles Times reported. It is believed that there were different sets of attackers involved Friday. Screen-Shot-2015-11-15-at-1.45.38-AM-775x600 “Two or three individuals not wearing masks returned with automatic weapons of the Kalashnikov type and began to fire blindly into the crowd,” said a Europe 1 journalist who was at the Bataclan concert hall. “The attack lasted about a dozen or 15 minutes. It was extremely violent, and there was a wind of panic, everyone was running around and there were scenes of trampling. The assailants had time to reload at least three times. They weren’t masked, they were masters of themselves. They were very young.” The series of attacks that gripped Paris began after two explosions were heard outside the Stade de France stadium. Earlier in the day, the German soccer team had been evacuated from a Paris hotel early Friday after a bomb threat, according to the Guardian. There were also shootings at three different restaurants in central Paris that left 39 dead. France declared a state of emergency across the country Friday evening. The country has since closed its borders.